Littmann Classic lll - Rainbow & Smoky Chestpiece
The Littmann Classic III uses 3M's tunable technology allowing you to transition seamlessly between hearing low and high frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure applied on the chestpiece.
The double-sided chestpiece makes the Classic III suitable for use on adult and paediatric patients and features a single-piece diaphragm that's easy to attach and clean thanks to its smooth, crevice-free surface.
3M's next-generation single-lumen tubing offers improved resistance to both the skin's natural oils and alcohol, leading to longer tubing life and making it less likely to pick up stains. The tubing is latex-free and contains no phthalate plasticisers.
- Tunable technology for easy transition between low- and high-frequency sounds
- Soft-sealing eartips for comfort and excellent acoustic seal
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris
- Adjustable headpiece for comfort
- Latex-free, single-lumen tubing does not contain phthalate plasticisers
- Littmann's renowned quality
- Length 69cm (27.2")
- Weight 150g
- Warranty 5 years